215 S. Main Street, Suite 301
Davidson, NC 28036
Drew’s litigation practice is concentrated on plaintiff personal injury, condemnation/eminent domain and will disputes/caveats. His commercial practice includes residential and commercial leases, contract review and drafting, asset acquisitions, covenants not to compete, nondisclosure agreements, and confidentiality agreements. Prior to joining Copeland Richards, PLLC in 2007, Drew worked with an established Charlotte firm handling construction defect, product liability, medical negligence and personal injury cases.
AREAS OF PRACTICE
- Personal Injury/Wrongful Death
- Caveats/Estate Litigation
- Business Litigation
- Insurance Litigation
Drew has earned the AV Preeminent rating by the Martindale-Hubbell Law Directory, which means that Drew has been rated by Judges and by fellow attorneys as having the highest possible rating for legal ability and ethical standards.
- North Carolina, 2007
- U.S. District Court Western District of North Carolina, 2007
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of North Carolina, 2007
- Wisconsin, 2005
- University of Wisconsin Law School
- J.D. - 2005
- University of North Carolina - Greensboro
- B.A. - 2000
- Author, “Trial Tactics For Automobile Cases,” presented to Insurance Claims Handling Association.
- Author, “Pre-suit and Pre-trial Claims Handling Tips,” presented to Insurance Claims Handling Association.
- Editor, “The North Carolina Claims Manager’s Guide” 2007 Supplement.
PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS AND MEMBERSHIPS
- Member of the Bar for the U. S. District Court for the Western District of North Carolina
- Member of the Bar for the U. S. District Court for the Eastern District of North Carolina
- Member of the North Carolina State Bar
- Member of the North Carolina Bar Association
- Member of the Mecklenburg County Bar
- Member of the American Inns of Court
- Member of the State Bar of Wisconsin
PRO BONO ACTIVITIES
- Board Member, Our Towns Habitat For Humanity
- Drew and his wife live in Davidson with their two boys and are active in their church, Lake Forest Church – Davidson.